We recommend you inquire prior to submitting your full post. Your inquiry should include your proposed title, a brief synopsis, your email address, and your bio (which your bio can include the link you plan to submit with your article).
We will get back to you and let you know if your article will be considered for inclusion. If it is approved, we’ll let you know. If it is approved, we’ll let you know if it will be posted on our blog or our website.
- The article must be at least 1000 words with well structured, h1, h2 tag, and bullet point whenever possible.
- The image must be copyright free and HD.
- We don’t accept spun, rewrite and copied articles. We will check it on Copyscape. If we find copied you will be on the blacklist.
- The article must be with simple English and have to write step by step guideline, a method of solving the problem what you are writing about.
- One outbound link will accept.
- Once an article is approved, We will publish within 72 hours
- We will accept only high quality and relevant articles.
Here are a few topics that we write about:
- Deer Hunting
- Duck Hunting
- Bird Hunting
- Bow Hunting
- Recipes (Deer, Duck, Bird)