Well prepared duck meats will make a delicious part of your diet with its fantastic flavor and succulent nature. Naturally, duck meat is fattier compared to other types of meat. Therefore, most Wild Duck Breast Recipes use skinless duck breasts because it helps reduce the level of fats you ingest from a single serving of your duck breast meat.
Despite the high contents of fat, duck meat is rich in other nutrients and health benefits. When cooked well it is tastier such that you would wish never to take any other type of meat. Duck breast meat is tender, and you will find that most Wild Duck Breast Recipes direct us to cook it from rare to medium whether we sear, bake or grill the meat. I love my duck breasts pan scorched; I hope this doesn’t make you salivate- it is delicious though! Then I serve them with pepper and sea salt. Celery salt is fantastic for this recipe.
However, I will give one of the best Wild Duck Breast Recipes for your family. And unlike any other recipe, I will provide you with the benefits of every ingredient that goes into your meal. There you go!
Wild Duck Breast Served With Rice Pilaf (Wild) For Five People.
It is such a simple recipe whose ingredients bring out a hyper delicious meal coupled with fantastic health benefits. They include.
- 1 ounce of dried mushrooms which are rich vitamin B, proteins, enzymes, and antioxidants. Antioxidants help reduce inflammation while vitamins are good for immunity as well as proper skin. If you don’t have mushrooms, you could incorporate mushroom stock in Wild Duck Breast Recipes.
- 5 cups of water which is good for hydration, and for cleaning various ingredients. Even if you do not include much water in the food, you will need it for hygiene purposes. I may not add this as part of the recipe, 30 minutes before or after the meal you will need two glasses of pure water to drink. The water helps in digestion and keeps our body cells firm.
- ½ tablespoons of sunflower oil which contains 85% monosaturated oil hence good for your heart. It also includes a fatty acid that maintains your body balance. To see more health benefits derived from sunflower oil, see here.
- 1 cup of diced onions which despite it being a food flavor, it helps improve immunity, prevent cancer, detoxifies our bodies, enhances digestion, manages digestion and maintains hair growth. Besides these benefits, you can find more of such here
- 350g of pilaf rice which is an excellent source of energy and aids in blood pressure regulation, thyroid gland activity, and muscle repair.
- A cup of walnuts (toasted) which contain antioxidants. They are good for your skin, blood pressure, and blood sugar. They contain fiber, fats, and proteins.
- 3½ cups of stock, you could use duck or chicken stock if you have it. These two are for flavor benefits.
- One teaspoonful of salt and pepper. You will add pepper according to your taste because too much pepper will give you tears as you swallow your chunks of meat. It’s weird to cry while eating. Isn’t it? Salt adds taste to your food, and when it gets to your body, it helps your digestion, prevents the deficiency of iodine, controls diabetes as well as improving your heart conditions. Most people don’t know the benefits of salt, we think about the taste benefit only. On the other hand, black pepper is good for digestion, helps in weight loss, it is also an antioxidant, and improves the bioavailability.
- A cup well-chopped parsley (fresh) which is a natural antibiotic and enhances the immune system. It detoxifies the body and keeps the heart and bones healthy.
- 5 pounds skin off/skin-on wild duck breasts. This part is your main meal which is rich in proteins, fats, and carbohydrates which are useful for your overall body functions in that, proteins are bodybuilders, carbs are a source of energy and fats cushion your vital organs such as liver and heart. However, too many fats are not suitable for your health.
- Soy sauce or vinegar. Soy sauce is rich in sodium and adds rich flavor to your meat. Also, it has more health benefits in that it is a robust anti-allergen as well as an antioxidant that helps reduce inflammation and oxidation of the skin. Did you know some inflammation may lead to cancer? Then use soy sauce helps reduce these kinds of inflammation giving you a healthy skin.
Wild Duck Breast Recipes Procedure
Take your wild duck breasts and sprinkle enough salt thoroughly on them, keep aside. Take your dried mushrooms and soak them in warm water and leave them for 25 minutes. After the time is over, strain the liquid and chop them nicely. You can use the strained water for boiling your wild rice.
Heat your sunflower oil on the pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions and sauté them until they are slightly brown add your mushrooms and wild rice and keep on mixing for about two minutes. Add water or the strained mushroom water and salt to taste. Let it simmer then cover and cook for about 20 minutes under low heat. The rice must be almost dry after that time. Add your parsley, walnuts, pepper, and salt to taste. Sprinkle some oil over the rice and mix well. Cover and put off the heat. The wild rice is one of the best Wild Duck Breast Recipes when prepared with other recipes.
The Wild Duck Breast
Tap your duck breasts with a dry towel and put it in a medium-size frying pan. If the breasts are fat, do not pre-heat your pan take them once and regulate the heat to medium-high. If your breasts are thin, preheat the pan before laying them on it. Cook your duck and press it down to give a good sizzle
If you ever cooked beacon, now you got an idea of how the sizzle sounds. Do this for about 6-8 minutes. Those who have double grilled pan do not need to turn the meat or press it. However, if you have a single sided pan, turn to the other side, when one side attains an attractive brown color then fry for another 5 minutes until it browns well. It is disgusting to eat fatty meat that is undercooked. For flavor, you can sprinkle some vinegar or soy sauce and put the heat off. Now you have your main meal of Wild Duck Breast served with Rice Pilaf. Serve and enjoy with your family.
Having gone through the Wild Duck Breast Recipes how did you find it? Did you love it? Did you enjoy knowing the benefits of various ingredients you use in your Wild Duck Breast Recipes? I see this recipe list so crucial to me because when am using every single item I know why am incorporating it in my food. It also helps select items with various health benefits so that in one meal, I have it all. I get fats, vitamins, proteins, antioxidants, anti-cancer health benefits and so forth. The real balanced diet lies in the choice of your Wild Duck Breast Recipes. If you like it, click to share and help someone else learn.